Articulated Hauler Operator
CJ Miller LLC, a family-run site contractor business in Hampstead, MD, is seeking an articulated hauler operator who will haul material within our various job sites. If you are looking for a job that combines navigating a truck with the chance to jump out and do a little bit of hands-on work, then this is the job for you. The ideal candidate will be safety minded, dependable and motivated and have experience operating a hauler.
- Must be responsible, safety-minded and motivated
- Must be cognizant of all other employees and equipment on the job site when operating the articulated hauler
- Experience operating a hauler
- Must be able to shovel and lift up to 50 pounds as necessary
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Safely control and operate the articulated hauler
- Transport soil, rocks and other materials from one location on a site to another
- Must be able to perform duties outside of driving such as shoveling, checking grade, occasionally running a roller, etc.
In business for 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage. Our employees have a strong work ethic and this year alone, we had seven employees celebrate 30 or 35-year anniversaries with the company.
- Competitive Salary
- Tack truck drivers receive a company uniform
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
- Annual Company Picnic
How to Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email email@example.com.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.