C.J. Miller is in search of general laborers to work on our asphalt crews. This position can be a great stepping stone at C.J. Miller, offering the opportunity to learn from seasoned employees.
- Perform general labor duties on an asphalt paving lay down crew or grading crew
- Use various tools such as a shovel, rake, lute, broom, pick, hammer, saw pneumatic hammer, drill tamp and concrete saw
- Must have a clean motor-vehicle record (Supply a current 3 year non-certified Record).
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Must be able to handle the physical requirements of the job such as being able to lift 50 lbs unassisted
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Must be able to work in extreme temperatures depending on the season
In business for 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage.
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• Short-term disability
• Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
• Annual Company Picnic
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 3514 Basler Road, Hampstead, MD 21074.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email email@example.com.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.