Lube Technician Assistant
CJ Miller LLC, a full-service site contractor based in Carroll County, is seeking a lube technician assistant for its Hampstead location. The ideal candidate will be responsible, dependable, respectful and motivated with an experienced mechanic background. This position is ideal for people wanting to learn the construction equipment maintenance trade. Featuring company provided tools and uniforms, this position will assist the Lubrication Technician in performing preventative maintenance in both the maintenance shop and on jobsites.
- Performing routine preventative maintenance such as oil changes and other services on fleet vehicles and equipment
- Checking fluid levels
- Performing vehicle/equipment inspections
- Assisting technicians in fleet repairs
- All other duties assigned by management
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in equipment preventative maintenance, but not required.
- Must be able to handle the physical requirements of the job such as being able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in changing weather conditions.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including some weekends
In business for nearly 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage. Our employees have a strong work ethic and this year alone, we had several employees celebrating 30, 35 and 40-year anniversaries with the company.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
- Annual Company Picnic
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: email@example.com
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.