C.J. Miller, a full-service site contractor based in Carroll County, is seeking experienced CDL A & B drivers. Drivers typically operate within a 75-mile radius of our Hampstead headquarters, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to come home nightly.
All candidates MUST have a CDL license, clean driving record and the ability to operate vehicles with a manual transmission. We hire a range of drivers, and are currently in need of several dump truck drivers.
• A current, Class A or B CDL (Tanker & Hazmat End. preferred but not needed)
• Must have a clean motor-vehicle record (Supply a current 3 year non-certified Record)
• Must be able to pass DOT physical and maintain a current medical card
• Must pass a drug test
• Must be able to handle the physical requirements of climbing up and down out of the Dump Truck
• Must operate vehicle in a safe manner while complying with all DOT, State Regulations and Company Safety and Compliance policies
• Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted
• Need to be able to drive a Manual Transmission.
• Cannot be under the influence of any prescription medication that would limit or reduce the ability to drive or operate in or around a commercial vehicle safely.
In business for nearly 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage.
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• Short-term disability
• Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
• Annual Company Picnic
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: email@example.com
Hampstead, Maryland 21074
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.