CDL Vacuum Truck Driver
CJ Miller LLC, a full site contractor based in Hampstead in Carroll County, is seeking an experienced Vac Truck Driver with a CDL A or B license and tanker endorsement. Our mobile vacuum trucks are used for our excavation services, for storm drain cleaning and to access hard-to-reach areas and remove virtually any type of material. This is a hands-on type of position that will require working at job sites to accomplish the task at hand.
- Must have a CDL A or B license with a Tanker Endorsement
- Must have experience operating a Vacuum Truck
- Ability to lift and operate heavy tools and equipment such as hoses and drums
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Operates Vaccum Truck
- Must be familiar with equipment, water pressure, etc.
- Must be able to perform duties such as cleaning pipes and culverts
- Must be able to operate equipment in accordance with DOT, OSHA and CJ Miller company safety policies
- Maintain daily logs and time sheets
In business for nearly 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage. Our employees have a strong work ethic and this year alone, we had several employees celebrating 30 or 35-year anniversaries with the company.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
- Annual Company Picnic
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: email@example.com
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.