C.J. Miller LLC, a family-run site contractor in Carroll County, MD, is seeking an experienced concrete finisher to join our team. The ideal candidate will have masonry experience, a positive attitude with a willingness to learn, an excellent attendance record, and an ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to set and check forms for sidewalks and curbs
- Responsible for smoothing and finishing surfaces of poured concrete such as sidewalks or curbs, using a trowel, screed or other tools
- Able to free form concrete
- Must be able to read cut sheets
- Must be able to check/set grades
- Operate a power vibrator to compress surfaces
- Apply proper surface coating
- Direct laborers in how to assist
- The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of masonry experience
- Must be responsible and reliable
- Must operate in a safe manner at all times
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Must be able to handle the physical requirements of the job such as standing, stooping, lifting 50 lbs unassisted, etc.
In business for 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage.
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• Short-term disability
• Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
• Annual Company Picnic
How to Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: email@example.com
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.