C.J. Miller LLC, a family-owned site contractor in Hampstead, MD, is seeking an experienced dirt foreman for our team. The ideal candidate will have experience operating heavy equipment, understand how to read plans and be able to perform mass grading and fine grading.
- Must be able to operate heavy equipment such as a bulldozer, excavator, backhoe, roller, etc.
- Must be able to read and understand project plans
- Must be able to run a clean and efficient job site
- Must be able to work with the team to complete projects on time and on budget
- Must be able to keep accurate notes and photos and complete daily logs
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and handle all other physical aspects of the job
- Knowledge of GPS
- Effective communicator
- Strong commitment to safety
In business for 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage.
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• Short-term disability
• Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
• Annual Company Picnic
How to Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email email@example.com.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.