CJ Miller, a full-service site contractor based in Carroll County, is seeking experienced equipment operators. We are currently seeking paver operators, dozer operators, loader operators and excavator operators.
If you have experience and a great attitude, we would love to hear from you and help you build your career.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience operating equipment
- Consistently operates machinery in a safer manner
- Shows up on time and is respectful to the rest of the crew
- Able to take direction well and work independently or as a team
- If operating a dozer or excavator, must be able to read plans
- Must take pride in performing quality work
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Must be able to handle the physical requirements of the job such as being able to lift 50 lbs unassisted
• Cannot be under the influence of any prescription medication that would limit or reduce the ability to drive or operate in or around a commercial vehicle safely.
In business for over 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage.
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• Short-term disability
• Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
• Annual Company Picnic
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: email@example.com
3514 Basler Rd
Hampstead, Maryland 21074
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.