CJ Miller, a full-service site contractor located in Hampstead in Carroll County, is seeking an experienced Grader Operator. This position is ideal for someone who has experience, is humble and is a team player.
- Must have experience in fine grading dirt and stone
- Ability to work well with a grade checker and to direct other laborers
- Ability to read cut sheets
- Ideal candidate will have patience and a good eye
- Must have experience in running a bulldozer as well as a grader
- Must be able to safely and efficiently operate the grading machine at all times
- Must be able to complete work on schedule
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
• Must be able to handle the physical requirements of climbing up and down, stooping, crouching, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
• Must adhere to safe repair practices
In business for 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage.
• Competitive Salary with Overtime
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• Short-term disability
• Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
• Annual Company Picnic
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: email@example.com
You may also apply in person at:
3514 Basler Rd
Hampstead, Maryland 21074
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.