Lube Tech Driver
CJ Miller, a full-service site contractor located in Hampstead in Carroll County, is seeking an experienced Lubrication Technician Driver to join its team. This position is ideal for a reliable, self-motivated individual who works well independently. The driver requires a CDL A or B license with a tanker and hazmat endorsement.
- Must have a CDL A or B license with tanker and hazmat endorsements
- Mechanical background, specifically preventive maintenance tasks on construction equipment
- Must have extensive knowledge of maintenance procedures
- Must possess knowledge of how to use specialty tools for this position (Tools will be provided)
- Must be dependable and able to work well independently
- Must have a clean motor-vehicle record (Supply a current 3 year non-certified Record)
• Must pass a pre-employment drug test
• Must be able to handle the physical requirements of climbing up and down, stooping, crouching, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
• Must adhere to safe repair practices
- Travel to various job sites to perform work
- Lubricate and perform preventative maintenance on heavy equipment in the construction industry
- Safely operate drive and maintain company fuel and lube truck
- Must service equipment in various weather conditions
- Other duties as assigned by the shop foreman
In business for over 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage.
• Competitive Salary with Overtime
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• Short-term disability
• Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
• Annual Company Picnic
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also apply in person at:
3514 Basler Rd
Hampstead, Maryland 21074
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email email@example.com.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.