Milling Machine Operator
C.J. Miller is looking for an experienced Milling Machine Operator to join our team. The primary responsibility of this role is to operate the milling machine, which grinds and removes existing asphalt structures to prepare the surface for asphalt refinishing.
- Operate machine pedals and levers, determining appropriate mill rate
- Direct drivers or receiving trucks with regard to position, speed and capacity
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to perform physical duties of the job and be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must perform equipment maintenance duties such as cleaning and greasing the machine daily
- May be required to perform other labor-related tasks
- Operate equipment in a safe manner
In business for 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage.
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• Short-term disability
• Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
• Annual Company Picnic
Hampstead, Maryland 21074
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.