On-the-Road Equipment Mechanic
C.J. Miller, a full-service site contractor based in Carroll County, is seeking an experienced, reliable on-the-road mechanic who possesses the skills and abilities to service, trouble shoot and repair vehicles and equipment. This position will be based out of our Hampstead headquarters and the employee will return home daily.
- The ideal candidate will have 4 or more years of mechanic experience with paving and excavating equipment
- Must be able to travel to job site locations to repair equipment malfunctions
- Electrical & Hydraulic experience preferred
- Must possess own tool set; Specialty tools will be provided
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have a clean motor-vehicle record (Supply a current 3 year non-certified Record)
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to handle the physical requirements of climbing up and down, stooping, crouching, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Must adhere to safe repair practices
In business for nearly 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage.
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• Short-term disability
• Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
• Annual Company Picnic
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also apply in person at:
3514 Basler Rd
Hampstead, Maryland 21074
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email email@example.com.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.