CJ Miller LLC, a family-owned full-service site contractor located in Hampstead, MD, is looking for experienced piplelayers. CJ Miller performs work on a variety of projects, and with the right attitude and work ethic, there is much opportunity for advancement.
• Must be reliable
• Must know how to install, replace or repair utility (water, sewer, storm water) pipes, ensuring quality of work with regard to accuracy, alignment, slope, compaction and seals. The Pipelayer assures that all utilities are installed in accordance with specifications.
• Must be able to install and set up lasers and other elevation equipment
• Must have two years of experience and knowledge of tools, materials, methods and techniques for pipe laying
• Must have a clean motor-vehicle record (Supply a current 3-year non-certified Record)
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
• Must be able to handle the physical requirements of the job such as climbing ladders
• Must be willing to work some Saturdays
In business over for 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage.
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• Short-term disability
• Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
• Annual Company Picnic
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also apply in person at:
3514 Basler Rd
Hampstead, Maryland 21074
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email email@example.com.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.