C.J. Miller is looking for an experienced Pipelayer to join our team.
C.J. Miller LLC, a family-owned full-service site contractor located in Hampstead, MD, is looking for experienced piplelayers to represent our company in a professional manner while maintaining a strong commitment to safety.
- Install, replace or repair utility (water, sewer, storm water) pipes, ensuring quality of work with regard to accuracy, alignment, slope, compaction and seals.
- The Pipelayer assures that all utilities are installed in accordance with specifications.
- In addition to the tasks of the Utility Laborer, the Pipelayer may:
- Lead, advise or coordinate activities of other crew members
- Install, set up and calibrate lasers and other elevation equipment
- Must have two years of experience and knowledge of tools, materials, methods and techniques for pipe laying
- Must have a clean motor-vehicle record (Supply a current 3 year non-certified Record) and a current license
- Must be able to pass DOT physical and maintain a current medical card
- Must pass a drug test
- Must be able to handle the physical requirements of the job such as climbing ladders
At C.J. Miller LLC., we value hard work, but we also value the individual employee. We offer an excellent and comprehensive compensation package to eligible employees including.
· Medical and Dental Plans
· Short term disability insurance
· Life Insurance
· Paid vacation and holidays
Submit a resume via email or apply in person at 3514 Basler Rd, Hampstead, MD 21074
Job Type: Full-time
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email email@example.com.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.