C.J. Miller, a full-service site contractor based in Carroll County, is looking for a Project Manager to oversee projects ranging from $75K to $20 million. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills as well as a background in the construction industry with previous PM experience and/or familiarity working with local municipalities.
• Under limited supervision, manages and coordinates the initiation, planning, execution, control, and closeout phases of $75K-$20 million projects
• Develops and maintains documentation throughout the entire project life cycle
• Coordinates and manages projects using project management methodologies from inception through completion
• Controls scope and schedule to ensure project deliverables, and required tasks completed as planned
• Oversees the development and execution of communication plan
• Facilitates problem resolution by determining or recommending and implementing a risk mitigation strategy
• Project Management Experience
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Strong Analytical, Conceptual, and Problem solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Attention to detail with emphasis on documentation of all activities, decisions, risks, etc.
• Preparation and management of project schedule
• Build and maintain relationships with customer representatives
• Excellent Time Management
• Willingness and ability to effectively engage with people and organizations
• Responsible for project compliance with standards and procedures.
• Review and acceptance of plans and schedules of proposed projects and contract requirements including participation in the proposal process as assigned
• Proactively build and sustain relationships with clients and general/sub-contractors, both while on the job and through networking outside of work. Ensure we are proactively communicating with the customer at all times
• Assist in the estimating process on an as-need basis for projects on the bid schedule
In business for nearly 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage. Our employees have a strong work ethic and this year alone, we had seven employees celebrate 30 or 35-year anniversaries with the company.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
- Annual Company Picnic
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: email@example.com
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.