Screw Paving Operator
C.J. Miller, a full-service site contractor based in Carroll County, is seeking experienced Paving Operators. The ideal candidates will be reliable with knowledge of asphalt paving.
• Advanced knowledge of asphalt paving; advanced knowledge of breakdown and finish rolling operations and techniques; asphalt paving experienced required
• Must have a clean motor-vehicle record (Supply a current 3 year non-certified Record)
• Must be able to work on a flexible schedule
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
• Must be able to handle the physical requirements of the job such as lifting and carrying 50 lbs on a regular basis
• Must operate vehicle in a safe manner while complying with State Regulations and Company Safety and Compliance policies
• Cannot be under the influence of any prescription medication that would limit or reduce the ability to drive or operate in a safe manner
In business for 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage.
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• Short-term disability
• Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
• Annual Company Picnic
How to Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email email@example.com.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.