Shop Assistant – Paint
C.J. Miller is in search of a body shop assistant at our Hampstead headquarters. This position is ideal for someone in the body shop and paint field interested in working on anything from pick-up trucks to dump trucks.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the body shop industry
- Must have knowledge of the tools of the trade
- Must have knowledge of body shop taping, sanding and prepping for paint
- Must be knowledgeable of teardown and trim out of trucks
- Must be reliable
- Must have a clean motor-vehicle record (Supply a current 3 year non-certified Record).
- Must be able to pass an employment drug screening
- Must be able to handle the physical requirements of the job such as being able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including some weekends
In business for nearly 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage.
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• Short-term disability
• Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
• Annual Company Picnic
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: email@example.com or apply in person at 3514 Basler Road, Hampstead, MD 21074.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.