Tack Truck Driver
CJ Miller LLC, a full site contractor based in Hampstead in Carroll County, is seeking an experienced Tack Truck Driver to assist with its paving operations. The ideal candidate will have a CDL with tanker endorsement, have experience running a Tack Truck and be reliable.
- Must have a CDL A or B license with a Tanker Truck Endorsement
- Experience operating a Tack Truck and making necessary adjustments
- Experience applying hot mix asphalt
- Must be able to shovel and lift up to 50 pounds as necessary
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Safely control and operate the Tack Truck
- Maintain/clean truck
- Must be able to perform duties outside of driving such as shoveling, etc.
- Maintain daily logs and time sheets
In business for nearly 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage. Our employees have a strong work ethic and this year alone, we had seven employees celebrate 30 or 35-year anniversaries with the company.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
- Annual Company Picnic
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: email@example.com
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.