Traffic Control Manager
CJ Miller LLC, a full-service site contractor based in Carroll County, is seeking flaggers to direct traffic around our job sites. The ideal candidate will be respectful and courteous to the public, diligent in directing the traffic in order to maintain the safety of our employees and the public, dependable and have a positive attitude. Training will be provided, and this is a great opportunity for someone looking to enter the construction industry and who enjoys working outdoors.
- Correctly and consistently direct traffic around job sites
- Maintain the safety of CJM employees and the general public by being vigilant in monitoring and directing traffic
- Be able to follow directions and assist the Traffic Control Manager when necessary
- Communicate effectively with other flaggers, the foreman, and other employees
- Record license plate information of motorists violating safety protocol
- Effectively use hand signals and the traffic paddle to communicate with motorists
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Must have steel-toe safety boots
- Must be able to handle the physical requirements of the job such as standing for long periods of time, kneeling, stooping, reaching hands in the air, etc.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to follow directions well
- Must have an excellent attendance rate
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Flagger Certification preferred, but not necessary
In business for 60 years, C.J. Miller is a company with a strong focus on “doing good work.” We are a growing company, but one where we treat our employees like family. We hold an annual company picnic and encourage safe practices through our “Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program,” where employees are awarded points to use in our online store when they follow safety protocols and avoid any violations or preventable accidents or damage. Our employees have a strong work ethic and this year alone, we had several employees celebrating 30, 35 and 40-year anniversaries with the company.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Miller Bucks Safety/Performance Program
- Annual Company Picnic
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: email@example.com
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.