CDL B Dump Truck Driver
C.J. Miller, a full-service site contractor based in Carroll County, is seeking experienced CDL B Dump Truck Drivers. Drivers typically operate within a 75-mile radius of our Hampstead headquarters, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to stay close to home.
All candidates MUST have a CDL license, clean driving record and the ability to operate vehicles with a manual transmission. We hire a range of drivers, and are currently in need of several dump truck drivers.
- Current Class B CDL
- 2+ years driving experience
- Must have a clean motor-vehicle record (Supply a current 3 year non-certified Record)
- Must be able to pass DOT physical and maintain a current medical card
- Must pass a drug test
- Must be able to handle the physical requirements of climbing up and down out of the Dump Truck
- Must operate vehicle in a safe manner while complying with all DOT, State Regulations and Company Safety and Compliance policies
- Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted
- Need to be able to drive a Manual Transmission
- Cannot be under the influence of any prescription medication that would limit or reduce the ability to drive or operate in or around a commercial vehicle safely