POSITION SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of this position is to clean and prep structures for installation of invert channels and adjustment to final grade.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Need to be able to mix mortar to the proper consistency for mason to lay brick.
- Needs to assist mason by keeping mortar and brick supplied by lowering into structures.
- Needs to monitor and oversee air monitor and mason in hole in case oxygen sufficiency decreases.
- Cleans surface, tools, and surrounding area thoroughly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Competencies & requirements
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of the characteristics of mortar and ability to make plans based on that knowledge.
- Understanding of and ability to use tools related to mortar.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Communication skills, ability to comprehend instruction.
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend, walk, reach.
1 year masonry labor experience preferred