Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Specialist
This position will report to the Controller and Chief Financial Officer out of the Hampstead location. With the role being a critical support function to operational and accounting activities, the recommended schedule would be 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Accounts Payable Must
o Manage electronic distribution, approval, and posting system within Viewpoint (ERP software)
o Ensure accurate and timely entry of all invoices; both hard copy from the mail and electronic through centralized email delivery address
o Coordinate obtaining approvals with applicable personnel and training, if required, on proper coding of AP, purchase orders, etc.
o Monitor monthly statements from vendors to ensure completeness of invoices within ERP system and reconcile discrepancies as they arise
o Ensure compliance of new and existing vendors with respect to W9’s, COI’s, lien waivers, etc.
o Manage check runs (multiple per week) which includes review of AP aging reports with Controller and/or CFO, accumulation of lien waivers and/or other compliance documents, printing checks, and preparation for mailing
o Assist in monthly AP and accounting closing activities
o Support the annual audit as necessary providing requested support in a timely manner
o Review responsibilities and accounting activities continuously for opportunities to streamline and improve efficiency of processes
o Perform other duties as assigned or required
· Construction accounting experience is a plus, but not required
· Viewpoint ERP experience is a plus, but not required
· Capable of multitasking and supporting personnel within all areas of operations and accounting departments
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, most specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Must be capable of multitasking and flexible to daily changes in workload and deadline requirements
· Must be willing to perform other duties as assigned and in order to support all other areas of the Company
· High energy, positive attitude, and commitment to success
Benefits Highlights (not all inclusive):
· Competitive salary
· Paid time off and paid holidays
· Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
· 401k with employer match (traditional and Roth)
· Flexible work hours
· Casual dress code
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Don’t miss the opportunity to start your career today. Apply now using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At C. J. Miller LLC, we want you to grow with us, and our training and coaching will help you reach your maximum potential. Each day with us will bring new learning opportunities and experiences, helping you grow your skills and leadership abilities and grow within the company.
C.J. Miller LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.