We at C.J. Miller, LLC respect your concerns about privacy. This online privacy notice applies to cjmillerllc.com as well as content submitted to our social media platforms of Facebook and Instagram. This notice describes the types of personal information we collect on sites, how we use the information and with whom we share it.
Information We Collect
They types of personal information users of our sites and platforms may submit include:
- Contact information such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address
- Employment applications and information
- Photographs with the #CJMeverywhere that are shared with the user’s permission
- Other personal information found in content that users provide
How We Use Information We Collect:
We use the information described above to:
- Contact you and respond to your inquiries
- Evaluate potential suppliers and subcontractors and relationships with them
- Provide and administer human resources services
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our polices
- We use photographs shared with permission to positively promote the C.J. Miller brand
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
In addition, we use information collected through automated means for the purposes set forth above, including by (i) customizing our users’ visits to our Sites, (ii) analyzing the manner in which our users interact with our Sites and online advertisements, (iii) delivering content tailored to our users’ interests and (iv) managing our Sites and other aspects of our business.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described in this Online Privacy Notice. We may share personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We may share certain personal information with our affiliates for the purposes described in this Online Privacy Notice.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual espionage, cybersecurity or security events or other fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
Your Rights and Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you. To ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or to submit a request, please contact us via:
C.J. Miller, LLC
3514 Basler Road
Hampstead, MD 21074