C.J. Miller LLC, a family-owned full-service site contractor located in Hampstead, MD, is looking for experienced piplelayers. C.J. Miller performs work on a variety of projects, and with the right attitude and work ethic, there is much opportunity for advancement.
• Must be reliable
• Must know how to install, replace or repair utility (water, sewer, storm water) pipes, ensuring quality of work with regard to accuracy, alignment, slope, compaction and seals. The Pipelayer assures that all utilities are installed in accordance with specifications.
• Must be able to install and set up lasers and other elevation equipment
• Must have two years of experience and knowledge of tools, materials, methods and techniques for pipe laying
• Must have a clean motor-vehicle record (Supply a current 3-year non-certified Record)
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
• Must be able to handle the physical requirements of the job such as climbing ladders
• Must be willing to work some Saturdays